domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

:,(

Is wrong to be different?

I'm different, I know it.... I have a syndrome, this make me different for the rest of the people, but, why my boyfriend said he understand when he didn't understand me....

I love him, I really love him but somedays I feels like he only see by himself not for me, I don't have his support or his comprension, I only have his love when he's happy or when he have time to talk to me...

I feel unconfortable, I feel like... I don't know how to feel...

The wolrd is different to me, the people, the comunity is all different. I feel like I only have 3 colors, when all people have millions of colors to use when they want, they can paint, they can cry and hug, can run and can feel unconfortable and said it, but, I don't understand when they said it, when they need a hug or when they hug me, is weak... I feel is weak...

I only want support.

I only want to feel confortable whit someone who understand me.

I only want love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario